Born in 1977 in Seoul, Korea, Jei-Yern Ryu has won prizes in many contests, including the World Piano Competition in 2004. She made her orchestral debut with the Seoul National University Orchestra in Seoul Arts Center. She received her DMA from Michigan in 2006.
Welcome to the Chopin Project!These pages are a gateway to the complete solo keyboard music of Fryderyk Chopin. The Chopin Project began as an ambitious live-concert-and-symposium series at the University of Michigan's acclaimed School of Music, Theatre & Dance with added support from CREES (The University of Michigan's Center for Russian & East European Studies) and the Copernicus Endowment. Now we intend for this site to be a global clearinghouse that will let fans, students, and scholars alike look up their favorite Chopin works, and discover more about them. So look for YOUR favorite Chopin pieces, discover new favorites, and share your thoughts with us!
Chopin Project Visitors from Around the Globe
- 43things Adam Mickiwiecz Arthur Greene Arturo Benedetti Michalangeli Artur Rubinstein Ballades barcarolle Block M Records Brana Records CDs Chih-Long Hu Chopin Chopin First Editions Online ChopinMusic.net Chopin videos Chopin_Ballade_in_G_minor classical classical music Claudio Arrau dance music David Dubal Dmitri Vorobiev downloads Dr. Frank Cooper ecossaises Elise Gavard Etudes fingerings Frank Cooper Franz Liszt G.C. Ashton Jonson Higher Music School Impromptus improvisation J.S. Bach Jei-Yern Ryu Kay Zavislak Krystyna Kobylanska Ludwig Koechel Marie Wodzińska Maurice Ravel mazurka Mazurka Project Mazurkas Mozart Musicology music publishing Nocturne in E-flat Op. 9 No. 2 Nocturnes Olga Kleiankina Paganini Paul Cantrell piano Piano Society Polina Khatsko polonaise Polonaises publishing rare works Recordings Romantic Rondo in C minor Serbia Sheet Music Archive Soyoung Park Stephen Heller Svetlana Smolina University of Chicago University of Michigan Vancouver Chopin Society Vladimir Horowitz Walter Gieseking Waltzes Warsaw Xiaofeng Wu
benechan - Ben Chan… on Nocturne in C minor, Op. 48, N… jorgeous on Nocturne in E-flat, Op. 9, No.… elliot320 on Étude in A minor, Op. 10, No.… frederick on Welcome to the Chopin Pro… roedeo on Welcome to the Chopin Pro…
- Chopin: The Complete Keyboard Works
- Chopin: Polonaise in G minor KK 889 (1817)
- Chopin: Polonaise in A-flat Major, KK 1184 (1821)
- Rajung Yang
- What does the "KK" Mean?
- Rondo in C minor, Op. 1 - Chopin's First Published Piece
- Chopin: Polonaise in F Minor, Op. 71 No. 3
- Chopin: Polonaise in B-flat Major, KK 1182--3 (1817)
- Complete Program & Biographies of Participants
- Waltz in A-flat, Op. 42: The "Most Perfect Waltz"??
- Arthur Greene Ballades Barcarolles Chih-Long Hu Chopin classical Dmitri Vorobiev Etudes Impromptus Jei-Yern Ryu Kay Zavislak Mazurkas Musicology Nocturnes Olga Kleiankina piano Polina Khatsko Polonaises Quotes rare & early works Recordings Rondos Svetlana Smolina Uncategorized Variations Waltzes Xiaofeng Wu
FREDERICK SLUTSKY ARTS
- 115,137 hits
- Arthur Greene
- Chih-Long Hu
- Dmitri Vorobiev
- Jei-Yern Ryu
- Kay Zavislak
- Olga Kleiankina
- Polina Khatsko
- rare & early works
- Svetlana Smolina
- Xiaofeng Wu
Subscribe to the Chopin Project!